STX Appearance Package for F-150 Returns!
STX Appearance Package for F-150
2017 F-150 STX appearance package is back by popular demand!
Everyone has been asking for it and now it’s here! The 2017 F-150 STX will serve up a pretty impressive package for the customer who appreciates capability but who wants to add some flare too! Add in the fact that the package includes SYNC3 and this value is a really big deal!
Work or Play… in Style
Like the rest of the F-150 family, the new STX Appearance Package is Built Ford Tough from the ground up to be durable, capable, smart and good-looking. Budget-minded customers are sure to appreciate the impressive list of features plus the value that this package offers. The STX Appearance Package (615) builds off the F-150 Equipment Group 101A and requires the XL Sport Appearance Package (816).
STX exterior features also include:
- Body-colored front/rear bumpers and front fascia
- STX box side decal (“STX” replaced with “FX4 Off Road” when the FX4 Package is also added)
- Halogen fog lamps
- Privacy glass
- Rear-window defroster
- 275/55R20 BSW all-season (4×2)
- 275/55R20 BSW all-terrain (4×4)
On the inside, the STX is equipped with:
- Unique black sport cloth 40/console/40 front seats with flow-through console and steering column-mounted shifter
- Four-way adjustable driver/passenger headrests
- Driver and front passenger
- Manual lumbar
- Seat back map pockets
- Optional on Equipment Group 101A, SuperCab with 6.5-ft. box and SuperCrew only
- Requires XL Sport Appearance Package (861)
Not Available with:
- 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine
- 163.7-inch wheelbase
- Heavy-Duty Payload Package
- XL Chrome Appearance Package
- XL Special Service Vehicle (SSV)