New Ford Explorer for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get an excellent price on a new Ford Explorer for sale near Myrtle Beach, SC when you shop at Beach Ford! The Ford Explorer stands out as a compelling option in the crossover segment, especially as compared with the competition, given its performance capabilities, sleek and high-tech interior, and commitment to safety. Select your ideal Ford Explorer for sale below, then head to Beach Ford to begin the car-buying process! Or, continue your research when you compare the Ford Explorer to the Honda Pilot.
18 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The Perks of the Ford Explorer
When you choose the new Ford Explorer to drive around Murrell’s Inlet and Myrtle Beach, you’re in for a well-rounded, dynamic driving experience, no matter which trim level you go with.
- Performance: The Explorer has three engine options on offer – a 2.3L EcoBoost that promises 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; a 3.5L ti-VCT V6 that delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque; and a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that churns out 365 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. All are paired with a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and when properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is also performance-enhancing equipment available like trailer sway control, Curve Control, Hill Descent Control, and the Intelligent four-wheel drive system with Terrain Management System, which provides you with four driving settings from which to choose.
- Interior: Enjoy seating for up to seven passengers across three rows of seating inside the Explorer. Customize how you set up the interior to accommodate passengers and cargo alike thanks to a 60/40-split folding second row and a 50/50-split folding third row. When all seats are occupied, you have 21 cubic feet for storage. Fold the third row down, and the cargo volume measures 43.8 cubic feet. Without any back seats occupied, you’ll have a whopping 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Safety: Safety is the name of the game with the Explorer. Opt for the Ford Safe and Smart Package, and you’ll get equipment like the Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alerts, the Lane-Keeping System, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warnings with brake support. Plus, available SYNC Connect ensures that you’ll stay connected while on the go.
Why Buy a Ford Explorer for Sale at Beach Ford?
When you shop with Beach Ford, you’ll always enjoy a stress-free, hassle-free shopping experience, but that’s not all we have to offer! You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you choose our Myrtle Beach dealership for a new Ford Explorer for sale:
- Fully-equipped service department and certified technicians
- Access to our finance professionals who will guide you step-by-step, whether you’d like to lease or loan
- Genuine Ford OEM parts
We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your ideal new Ford Explorer! If you have any questions before stopping by, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
Getting behind the wheel of a new Ford Escape, new Ford Fusion, or other new Ford model also means getting all of the exciting Ford technology that comes with it, including its ability to connect to your smartphone thanks to Ford SYNC® 3. What is Ford SYNC®? It is Ford’s exclusive infotainment system, praised by auto reviewer Edmunds for being…
Aside form its great looks and outstanding features, Fusion gives you and your dealership a beautifully sculpted, award winning car that sedan customers truly admire. The 2020 Fusion marks the 15th anniversary of Fusion – an important brand in and of itself.
Wondering which Ford F-150 bed size is right for you? First and foremost, you must determine what you need from your Ford pickup as you drive around Conway. That’s because a smaller Ford F-150 truck bed size typically pairs with a larger cabin to accommodate more passengers, while larger beds limit seating. So forget one…
Since their introductions, Transit Cargo and passenger Vans have offered Built Ford Tough engineering and versatility to handle almost any type of business thrown at them. No wonder they are the country’s best-selling commercial vans. For 2019 Mercedes-Benz has made some changes to the Sprinter. Here are some points to keep in mind about how…
As the newest entry from Ford into the highly competitive midsize truck segment, the ALL-NEW 2019 Ranger has been engineered to not only take on the competitors like Toyota Tacoma… but surpass them. With rugged good looks as well as class-exclusive and best-in-class features, Ranger is primed to gain ground!
In addition to its new rear-wheel-drive architecture, the 2020 Explorer offers and ALL-NEW powertrain lineup, including the first ever Explorer Hybrid and from Ford Performance, Explorer ST