New Ford Explorer for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get an excellent price on a new Ford Explorer for sale near Myrtle Beach, SC when you shop at Beach Ford! The Ford Explorer stands out as a compelling option in the crossover segment, especially as compared with the competition, given its performance capabilities, sleek and high-tech interior, and commitment to safety. Select your ideal Ford Explorer for sale below, then head to Beach Ford to begin the car-buying process! Or, continue your research when you compare the Ford Explorer to the Honda Pilot.
9 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The Perks of the Ford Explorer
When you choose the new Ford Explorer to drive around Murrell’s Inlet and Myrtle Beach, you’re in for a well-rounded, dynamic driving experience, no matter which trim level you go with.
- Performance: The Explorer has three engine options on offer – a 2.3L EcoBoost that promises 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; a 3.5L ti-VCT V6 that delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque; and a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that churns out 365 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. All are paired with a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and when properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is also performance-enhancing equipment available like trailer sway control, Curve Control, Hill Descent Control, and the Intelligent four-wheel drive system with Terrain Management System, which provides you with four driving settings from which to choose.
- Interior: Enjoy seating for up to seven passengers across three rows of seating inside the Explorer. Customize how you set up the interior to accommodate passengers and cargo alike thanks to a 60/40-split folding second row and a 50/50-split folding third row. When all seats are occupied, you have 21 cubic feet for storage. Fold the third row down, and the cargo volume measures 43.8 cubic feet. Without any back seats occupied, you’ll have a whopping 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Safety: Safety is the name of the game with the Explorer. Opt for the Ford Safe and Smart Package, and you’ll get equipment like the Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alerts, the Lane-Keeping System, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warnings with brake support. Plus, available SYNC Connect ensures that you’ll stay connected while on the go.
Why Buy a Ford Explorer for Sale at Beach Ford?
When you shop with Beach Ford, you’ll always enjoy a stress-free, hassle-free shopping experience, but that’s not all we have to offer! You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you choose our Myrtle Beach dealership for a new Ford Explorer for sale:
- Fully-equipped service department and certified technicians
- Access to our finance professionals who will guide you step-by-step, whether you’d like to lease or loan
- Genuine Ford OEM parts
We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your ideal new Ford Explorer! If you have any questions before stopping by, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
How to Check Your Car’s Oil Oil is the essence of your vehicle’s engine. Making sure there’s always sufficient oil is the simplest way to guarantee that you prevent disastrous engine malfunction and the huge repair expenses that go with it.
When you want an SUV that offers both great fuel economy with trailering, check out the 2020 Ford Escape towing capacity. Earth-friendly drivers in Conway know that the Ford Escape has offered a hybrid engine for a long time. New for 2020 is the Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid engine, which provides just as much towing…
We have gotten a TON of questions about Ford’s MyKey program. We thought listing some of the most frequently asked questions may be helpful!
Every vehicle should have an emergency supply kit located in the trunk. Kits should be checked every six months, and expired items should be replaced to keep it up to date.
Online shopping is not just for furniture, clothes and everyday necessities. Online shoppers are braving online car purchasing and here are some helpful resources. You can also use these sites to do some homework before the test drive.
When you need a versatile and powerful SUV for the Conway roads, the 2020 Ford Explorer is one of the top choices on the market! But just how much can a Ford Explorer tow? The 2020 Ford Explorer towing capacity reaches up to 5,600 pounds when properly equipped. So whether you need to haul equipment…