New Ford Explorer for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get an excellent price on a new Ford Explorer for sale near Myrtle Beach, SC when you shop at Beach Ford! The Ford Explorer stands out as a compelling option in the crossover segment, especially as compared with the competition, given its performance capabilities, sleek and high-tech interior, and commitment to safety. Select your ideal Ford Explorer for sale below, then head to Beach Ford to begin the car-buying process! Or, continue your research when you compare the Ford Explorer to the Honda Pilot.
34 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The Perks of the Ford Explorer
When you choose the new Ford Explorer to drive around Murrell’s Inlet and Myrtle Beach, you’re in for a well-rounded, dynamic driving experience, no matter which trim level you go with.
- Performance: The Explorer has three engine options on offer – a 2.3L EcoBoost that promises 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; a 3.5L ti-VCT V6 that delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque; and a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that churns out 365 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. All are paired with a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and when properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is also performance-enhancing equipment available like trailer sway control, Curve Control, Hill Descent Control, and the Intelligent four-wheel drive system with Terrain Management System, which provides you with four driving settings from which to choose.
- Interior: Enjoy seating for up to seven passengers across three rows of seating inside the Explorer. Customize how you set up the interior to accommodate passengers and cargo alike thanks to a 60/40-split folding second row and a 50/50-split folding third row. When all seats are occupied, you have 21 cubic feet for storage. Fold the third row down, and the cargo volume measures 43.8 cubic feet. Without any back seats occupied, you’ll have a whopping 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Safety: Safety is the name of the game with the Explorer. Opt for the Ford Safe and Smart Package, and you’ll get equipment like the Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alerts, the Lane-Keeping System, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warnings with brake support. Plus, available SYNC Connect ensures that you’ll stay connected while on the go.
Why Buy a Ford Explorer for Sale at Beach Ford?
When you shop with Beach Ford, you’ll always enjoy a stress-free, hassle-free shopping experience, but that’s not all we have to offer! You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you choose our Myrtle Beach dealership for a new Ford Explorer for sale:
- Fully-equipped service department and certified technicians
- Access to our finance professionals who will guide you step-by-step, whether you’d like to lease or loan
- Genuine Ford OEM parts
We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your ideal new Ford Explorer! If you have any questions before stopping by, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
Having trouble deciding between the 2020 Ford Ranger trim levels? The team at Beach Ford completely understands, given the appeal of each model. Across the lineup, Conway-area drivers can look forward to a maximum towing capacity of 7,500 pounds and two bed sizes from which to choose. What it may come down to for you, then,…
At Ford, we define the EVs as vehicles that feature a high-voltage battery that is used for propulsion. EVs include hybrids, plug-in hybrids and all-electric vehicles.
Conway-area drivers can expect to tow up to 3,500 pounds with the 2020 Ford Edge. Between this Ford Edge towing capacity, the Ford SUV’s raw performance capabilities, and its impressive cargo features, setting out on an adventure with your camper and outdoor gear is easier than ever. Discover how the Ford Edge engine lineup contributes…
When choosing a pickup truck, the Ford F-150 is a clear winner, especially as compared with competitors like the RAM 1500. However, given the extensive lineup of Ford F-150 trim levels, deciding which model to drive around Conway isn’t so cut and dry. Do you plan to off-road in the Murrells Inlet area, or do you…
Interested in driving a midsize pickup truck around Conway? The new Ford Ranger is worth your attention, especially with its 7,500-pound towing capacity. The 2020 Ranger model remains as strong as its predecessor, as the 2019 Ford Ranger towing capacity also maxed out at 7,500 pounds. And let’s not overlook the Ford Ranger’s efficient performance,…
When it comes to the highly competitive subcompact segment, the 2019 Fiesta serves of models, features, packages and technologies that some shoppers may not expect. Here, we will take a look at how the Nissan Versa Sedan and Note compare to Fiesta in terms of performance, comfort and connectivity.