New Ford Explorer for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get an excellent price on a new Ford Explorer for sale near Myrtle Beach, SC when you shop at Beach Ford! The Ford Explorer stands out as a compelling option in the crossover segment, especially as compared with the competition, given its performance capabilities, sleek and high-tech interior, and commitment to safety. Select your ideal Ford Explorer for sale below, then head to Beach Ford to begin the car-buying process! Or, continue your research when you compare the Ford Explorer to the Honda Pilot.
13 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The Perks of the Ford Explorer
When you choose the new Ford Explorer to drive around Murrell’s Inlet and Myrtle Beach, you’re in for a well-rounded, dynamic driving experience, no matter which trim level you go with.
- Performance: The Explorer has three engine options on offer – a 2.3L EcoBoost that promises 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; a 3.5L ti-VCT V6 that delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque; and a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that churns out 365 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. All are paired with a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and when properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is also performance-enhancing equipment available like trailer sway control, Curve Control, Hill Descent Control, and the Intelligent four-wheel drive system with Terrain Management System, which provides you with four driving settings from which to choose.
- Interior: Enjoy seating for up to seven passengers across three rows of seating inside the Explorer. Customize how you set up the interior to accommodate passengers and cargo alike thanks to a 60/40-split folding second row and a 50/50-split folding third row. When all seats are occupied, you have 21 cubic feet for storage. Fold the third row down, and the cargo volume measures 43.8 cubic feet. Without any back seats occupied, you’ll have a whopping 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Safety: Safety is the name of the game with the Explorer. Opt for the Ford Safe and Smart Package, and you’ll get equipment like the Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alerts, the Lane-Keeping System, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warnings with brake support. Plus, available SYNC Connect ensures that you’ll stay connected while on the go.
Why Buy a Ford Explorer for Sale at Beach Ford?
When you shop with Beach Ford, you’ll always enjoy a stress-free, hassle-free shopping experience, but that’s not all we have to offer! You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you choose our Myrtle Beach dealership for a new Ford Explorer for sale:
- Fully-equipped service department and certified technicians
- Access to our finance professionals who will guide you step-by-step, whether you’d like to lease or loan
- Genuine Ford OEM parts
We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your ideal new Ford Explorer! If you have any questions before stopping by, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
When you need a versatile and powerful SUV for the Conway roads, the 2020 Ford Explorer is one of the top choices on the market! But just how much can a Ford Explorer tow? The 2020 Ford Explorer towing capacity reaches up to 5,600 pounds when properly equipped. So whether you need to haul equipment…
It’s shaping up to be a historic model year in 2020! Not since 1970 have these two legendary Shelby models been available in dealership showrooms during the same model year – the Mustang Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT500.
On the inside,. The 2020 Transit is completely redesigned featuring an all-new instrument panel that makes controls easier to see and work with. There are also new colors, new storage areas and well as many other innovations that are sure to impress. But for now, let’s talk about technology!
20 Years! The 20th Annual Sustainability Report celebrated many significant accomplishments and set new goals for the future. In 2018, Ford: Celebrated 10 years of soybean-based foam in more than18.5 million vehicles built in North America Conducted a formal United National human rights saliency assessment with the intent of reducing the risk of negative impact…
Escape is all new for 2020 – serving up a fresh, sophisticated design anda host of new technologies. Plus, with a wide availability of Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD), Escape offers SUV confidence and versatility in all types of climates and conditions.
When it comes to shopping, we all like to try out options. We know many of our customers cross-shoop and some of them will be looking at the EcoSport while also considering the Kia Soul. This article is intended to highlight EcoSport advantages over Kia Soul.