New Ford Explorer for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get an excellent price on a new Ford Explorer for sale near Myrtle Beach, SC when you shop at Beach Ford! The Ford Explorer stands out as a compelling option in the crossover segment, especially as compared with the competition, given its performance capabilities, sleek and high-tech interior, and commitment to safety. Select your ideal Ford Explorer for sale below, then head to Beach Ford to begin the car-buying process! Or, continue your research when you compare the Ford Explorer to the Honda Pilot.
15 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The Perks of the Ford Explorer
When you choose the new Ford Explorer to drive around Murrell’s Inlet and Myrtle Beach, you’re in for a well-rounded, dynamic driving experience, no matter which trim level you go with.
- Performance: The Explorer has three engine options on offer – a 2.3L EcoBoost that promises 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; a 3.5L ti-VCT V6 that delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque; and a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that churns out 365 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. All are paired with a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and when properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is also performance-enhancing equipment available like trailer sway control, Curve Control, Hill Descent Control, and the Intelligent four-wheel drive system with Terrain Management System, which provides you with four driving settings from which to choose.
- Interior: Enjoy seating for up to seven passengers across three rows of seating inside the Explorer. Customize how you set up the interior to accommodate passengers and cargo alike thanks to a 60/40-split folding second row and a 50/50-split folding third row. When all seats are occupied, you have 21 cubic feet for storage. Fold the third row down, and the cargo volume measures 43.8 cubic feet. Without any back seats occupied, you’ll have a whopping 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Safety: Safety is the name of the game with the Explorer. Opt for the Ford Safe and Smart Package, and you’ll get equipment like the Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alerts, the Lane-Keeping System, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warnings with brake support. Plus, available SYNC Connect ensures that you’ll stay connected while on the go.
Why Buy a Ford Explorer for Sale at Beach Ford?
When you shop with Beach Ford, you’ll always enjoy a stress-free, hassle-free shopping experience, but that’s not all we have to offer! You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you choose our Myrtle Beach dealership for a new Ford Explorer for sale:
- Fully-equipped service department and certified technicians
- Access to our finance professionals who will guide you step-by-step, whether you’d like to lease or loan
- Genuine Ford OEM parts
We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your ideal new Ford Explorer! If you have any questions before stopping by, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
In the market for a spacious SUV for your Conway family? The 2019 Ford Explorer should serve you well. Your primary question and deciding factor, though, may be: What is the 2019 Ford Explorer seating capacity? The good news is, it comfortably seats up to 7 passengers with a total passenger volume of 151.5 cubic…
From conquering construction sites around Conway to adventuring off the roads of Murrells Inlet, the 2019 Ford Ranger proves itself a versatile midsize truck ideal for a wide range of drivers. Not only does its bed provide plenty of space for all of your gear, but the interior is spacious and well-equipped, as well. Explore the…
Have you ever wondered how to check tire tread depth to see whether your tires need to be changed? Don’t worry–Beach Ford has the answers for you! It’s very simple to check the wear on your tires. All you need is a ruler or penny to check your tread depth at home in Conway. Get in…
There was quite a bit of news to cover at this year’s North American International Auto Show. In addition to showcasing the lineup, the show-stand welcomed visitors to their first look at the all-new 2020 Ford Explorer, as well as a look at the most powerful, street legal Mustang ever built. It’s the 2020 Mustang…
Both trucks offer premium, authentic Western style and luxury that only Ford King Ranch Editions can deliver. Both of our King Ranch trucks build off the very well-equipped Lariat models and then further enhance the content. Here’s an overview of what each has to offer to our customers.
The 2019 Mustang delivers pure driving excitement all year round – including winter. Our impressive pony offers both standard and optional features that make it ready to take on a variety of driving conditions whether the weather is delightful or frightful!