New Ford Explorer for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get an excellent price on a new Ford Explorer for sale near Myrtle Beach, SC when you shop at Beach Ford! The Ford Explorer stands out as a compelling option in the crossover segment, especially as compared with the competition, given its performance capabilities, sleek and high-tech interior, and commitment to safety. Select your ideal Ford Explorer for sale below, then head to Beach Ford to begin the car-buying process! Or, continue your research when you compare the Ford Explorer to the Honda Pilot.
24 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The Perks of the Ford Explorer
When you choose the new Ford Explorer to drive around Murrell’s Inlet and Myrtle Beach, you’re in for a well-rounded, dynamic driving experience, no matter which trim level you go with.
- Performance: The Explorer has three engine options on offer – a 2.3L EcoBoost that promises 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; a 3.5L ti-VCT V6 that delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque; and a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that churns out 365 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. All are paired with a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and when properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is also performance-enhancing equipment available like trailer sway control, Curve Control, Hill Descent Control, and the Intelligent four-wheel drive system with Terrain Management System, which provides you with four driving settings from which to choose.
- Interior: Enjoy seating for up to seven passengers across three rows of seating inside the Explorer. Customize how you set up the interior to accommodate passengers and cargo alike thanks to a 60/40-split folding second row and a 50/50-split folding third row. When all seats are occupied, you have 21 cubic feet for storage. Fold the third row down, and the cargo volume measures 43.8 cubic feet. Without any back seats occupied, you’ll have a whopping 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Safety: Safety is the name of the game with the Explorer. Opt for the Ford Safe and Smart Package, and you’ll get equipment like the Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alerts, the Lane-Keeping System, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warnings with brake support. Plus, available SYNC Connect ensures that you’ll stay connected while on the go.
Why Buy a Ford Explorer for Sale at Beach Ford?
When you shop with Beach Ford, you’ll always enjoy a stress-free, hassle-free shopping experience, but that’s not all we have to offer! You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you choose our Myrtle Beach dealership for a new Ford Explorer for sale:
- Fully-equipped service department and certified technicians
- Access to our finance professionals who will guide you step-by-step, whether you’d like to lease or loan
- Genuine Ford OEM parts
We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your ideal new Ford Explorer! If you have any questions before stopping by, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
New vehicles generate a lot of buzz, enticing customers to check them out. That’s expected for the 2019 Chevy Blazer, a new 5-passenger SUV sporting a Chevy legacy nameplate. Blazer won’t be an issue for our impressively innovative 2019 Edge!
Who doesn’t love loyal customers? We all know the benefits of having them! Now, beyond great products, Ford can help our customers even better: introducing FordPass Rewards!
The all-new 2019 Ranger is the truck for people who are always ready for life’s next big adventure. Wherever the path may lead, Ranger is built to take it from the seashore to the mountains and everywhere in between.
Mercedes-Benz calls its 2019 Metris Worker a “midsize” commercial can. Sitting in “the middle” means that their can is neither as efficient as our Transit Connect Cargo Van or as capable as our full-size Transit Cargo Van.
When you’re shopping for a new Ford vehicle for your Conway commutes, you’ll likely want to look into purchasing an extended warranty, as it can do a great deal to relieve the stress of servicing your vehicle when your 7-year/100,000-mile Ford Powertrain Warranty runs its course. There are multiple Ford extended warranties available through Ford…
There are so many choices the 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat serves up. There’s a wide range of configuration – designed to appeal to an equally wide range of customer needs. Broad appeal is yet another reason F-Series (F-150 and Super Duty) has been the best-selling pickup for 42 years and the best-selling vehicle in America…