New Ford Explorer for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
Get an excellent price on a new Ford Explorer for sale near Myrtle Beach, SC when you shop at Beach Ford! The Ford Explorer stands out as a compelling option in the crossover segment, especially as compared with the competition, given its performance capabilities, sleek and high-tech interior, and commitment to safety. Select your ideal Ford Explorer for sale below, then head to Beach Ford to begin the car-buying process! Or, continue your research when you compare the Ford Explorer to the Honda Pilot.
26 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The Perks of the Ford Explorer
When you choose the new Ford Explorer to drive around Murrell’s Inlet and Myrtle Beach, you’re in for a well-rounded, dynamic driving experience, no matter which trim level you go with.
- Performance: The Explorer has three engine options on offer – a 2.3L EcoBoost that promises 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque; a 3.5L ti-VCT V6 that delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque; and a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that churns out 365 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. All are paired with a six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and when properly equipped, the Explorer can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is also performance-enhancing equipment available like trailer sway control, Curve Control, Hill Descent Control, and the Intelligent four-wheel drive system with Terrain Management System, which provides you with four driving settings from which to choose.
- Interior: Enjoy seating for up to seven passengers across three rows of seating inside the Explorer. Customize how you set up the interior to accommodate passengers and cargo alike thanks to a 60/40-split folding second row and a 50/50-split folding third row. When all seats are occupied, you have 21 cubic feet for storage. Fold the third row down, and the cargo volume measures 43.8 cubic feet. Without any back seats occupied, you’ll have a whopping 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Safety: Safety is the name of the game with the Explorer. Opt for the Ford Safe and Smart Package, and you’ll get equipment like the Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alerts, the Lane-Keeping System, adaptive cruise control, and forward collision warnings with brake support. Plus, available SYNC Connect ensures that you’ll stay connected while on the go.
Why Buy a Ford Explorer for Sale at Beach Ford?
When you shop with Beach Ford, you’ll always enjoy a stress-free, hassle-free shopping experience, but that’s not all we have to offer! You’ll also enjoy the following benefits when you choose our Myrtle Beach dealership for a new Ford Explorer for sale:
- Fully-equipped service department and certified technicians
- Access to our finance professionals who will guide you step-by-step, whether you’d like to lease or loan
- Genuine Ford OEM parts
We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your ideal new Ford Explorer! If you have any questions before stopping by, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
At Beach Ford, we are committed to making your car buying process simple. Every member of our team works hard to make sure they are giving you automobile options that genuinely suit your lifestyle needs. Our selection of cars has a vast range of new 2020 Ford models as well as pre-owned vehicles. There is…
Everywhere you go, you will see people driving the 2020 Ford EcoSport — wouldn’t you like to know what all the fuss is about? With balanced performance, generous cargo capacity, and smart technology, this CUV has what you need. To find out what the EcoSport has in store, check out our full model overview.
It does not get any more modern than a CUV, and the 2020 Ford Explorer is as cutting-edge as they come. Some CUV models earn high marks for form, others for function — the Explorer achieves equal praise for both. To hear the full story on the new Explorer, continue reading.
Are you hoping to get into an impressive new Ford truck for sale, like a brand-new Ford F150 for sale? Do you want to find a Ford dealership near you that can make it easy to shop for these great Ford trucks for sale? If that is the case, then all you will need is…
One of the best tag lines for “shopping local” is, “the job you save may be your neighbors”! So, we thought we would look for ways to “help local”. We are sure you have many more so share them with us, your family, and of course, your friends and neighbors…
Discontinued in 2011, the Ranger seemed to fall through the cracks for nearly 7 years. Though it was produced internationally, the Ranger was absent from US markets until 2018 when it got reintroduced. It was bigger and better than ever, satisfying Ford enthusiasts across the country. Over the last two years, the models have only…