What is the 2021 Ford Edge Towing Capacity?
Are you looking for a tough SUV that can help you tackle anything around Conway? The new 2021 Ford Edge towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds, along with its stellar engine options and towing features, makes this a versatile SUV for your next adventure. Check out the 2021 Ford Edge towing capacity, and then shop for your new ride with the automotive experts at Beach Ford.
Ford Edge Towing Features
You can make the most of your 2021 Ford Edge towing capacity around Murrells Inlet with a range of features to give you better control and handling on the ST, such as paddle shifters and the available ST Performance Brake Package. Plus, you’ll also have a range of additional features offered throughout the lineup such as:
- The Class II Trailer Tow Package is required if you want to tow 3,500 pounds (when equipped with all-wheel drive). It is standard on ST and available on SEL and Titanium AWD models.
- Hill Start Assist automatically holds the brake when the vehicle is on an incline to prevent backward roll as you’re switching your foot from the brake to the gas pedal.
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive uses sensors to monitor traction and balance torque between the front and rear wheels to maximize traction and enhance handling.
- Traction Control limits wheelspin by reducing throttle output.
- Trailer Sway Control allows you to tow more confidently by applying brakes or reducing engine torque when necessary to maintain control.
2021 Ford Edge Engine Options
While the 2021 Ford Edge towing capacity reaches a maximum power of 3,500 pounds, even the standard engine allows you to tow with ease. With two Ford Edge engine options available, you can find the right model that meets your needs. View the 2021 Ford Edge engine specs below:
- The twin-scroll 2.0L EcoBoost I-4,tTurbocharged, direct-injection engine produces 250 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque. This engine can tow up to 1,500 pounds.
- The 2.7L EcoBoost V6, twin-turbocharged, direct-injection engine cranks out 335 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque. This engine achieves the maximum 3,500-pound towing capacity.
Explore the 2021 Ford Edge Towing Capacity at Beach Ford!
With impressive Ford Edge engines and a range of towing features, are you ready to bring home a Ford SUV of your own on Conway roads? Find a new Ford Edge for sale at Beach Ford, and save on your next vehicle purchase with our exciting selection of regional offers and incentives. Get started right at home with our online financing application. Contact us today for more information on the 2021 Ford Edge towing capacity, and stop by our dealership in Myrtle Beach for a test drive!
Learn More at Beach Ford
The all-new, 2021 fully electric Mustang Mach-E is equipped with a vast array of cutting-edge, connected technologies. Most of them can be controlled through its impressive 15.5-inch center-stack touchscreen.
The 2021 Ford Edge serves up a sporty, athletic, 5-passenger SUV design along with a wide array of innovative technologies. From its impressive suite of standard Ford Co-Pilot360 driver-assist features to its new-for-2021 SYNC 4A system, Edge seamlessly blends performance and innovation with the convenience of SUV flexibility and a style all its own.
The 2021 Ford Explorer has been dubbed the definitive adventure vehicle. It is no question that the remarkable list of offered features is amongst the best in the business.