2020 Ford F-150 Trim Levels Explained
When choosing a pickup truck, the Ford F-150 is a clear winner, especially as compared with competitors like the RAM 1500. However, given the extensive lineup of Ford F-150 trim levels, deciding which model to drive around Conway isn’t so cut and dry. Do you plan to off-road in the Murrells Inlet area, or do you prize a luxurious interior? Check out this guide of the 2020 Ford F-150 trim levels explained by Beach Ford to settle on the ideal F-150 model for you.
F-150 Trim Levels Overview
Take your pick from the seven distinct F-150 trim levels:
- F-150 XL (MSRP from $28,495)
- F-150 XLT (MSRP from $34,510)
- F-150 Lariat (MSRP from $42,500)
- F-150 King Ranch (MSRP from $52,740)
- F-150 Raptor (MSRP from $53,205)
- F-150 Platinum (MSRP from $55,270)
- F-150 Limited (MSRP from $67,285)
F-150 Trims: Engine Offerings
With so many available F-150 trims, it should come as no surprise that there are multiple engine offerings. Check out your options below:
- 3.3L V6
- 290 hp
- 265 lb-ft of torque
- 2.7L EcoBoost® V6
- 325 hp
- 400 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 375 hp
- 470 lb-ft of torque
- High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 450 hp
- 510 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- 395 hp
- 400 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V6
- 250 hp
- 440 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 30 mpg highway
F-150 Trims: Features
Another factor that often influences Florence drivers as they select one of the F-150 trims is the available features. Some highlights include:
- F-150 XL
- Rear View Camera with Dynamic Hitch Assist
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- FordPass™ Connect with WiFi® Hotspot
- F-150 XLT
- Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- 4.2-inch productivity screen
- Voice-activated navigation
- F-150 Lariat
- Two-Speed Automatic Four-Wheel Drive System with Neutral Towing Capability (4×4 Only)
- Trailer Sway Control
- Electronic 10-Speed Transmission with Tow/Haul, Snow/Wet, EcoSelect and Sport Modes
- F-150 King Ranch
- B&O™ Sound System by Bang & Olufsen, with 750 watts of power and 10 premium speakers
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Interior ambient lighting
- F-150 Raptor
- Trail Control™
- Torque-On-Demand® Transfer Case
- FOX® Live Valve Shocks, upgraded suspension, and skid plates
- F-150 Platinum
- BLIS® blind spot monitoring
- Rear cross traffic monitoring
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- F-150 Limited
- Twin-panel moonroof on SuperCrew® cabs
- Microsuede headliner with stitched leather dash
- Grille with satin finish main bars and chrome minor bars
Ford F-150 Trim Packages: Options
The name of the game with the new Ford F-150 is customization. In addition to mixing and matching trims and engines, you also have three cabin sizes from which to choose, which correspond with specific trim levels: Regular Cab, SuperCab, and SuperCrew®. There are three bed sizes, as well, measuring 8 feet, 6.5 feet, and 5.5 feet. Get in touch for more specifics on how you can configure your F-150.
Select Your New Ford F-150 Trim at Beach Ford!
Ready to get behind the wheel? Schedule your test drive near Wilmington at Beach Ford! We’ll point you to the best new vehicle specials in the Little River area while you’re here!
Learn More with Beach Ford
Edge seamlessly blends impressive performance and innovative technologies with the flexibility of a 5-passenger SUV, plus it delivers a style all its own.
Every good business owner plans ahead. When commercial customers buy a 2022 E-Transit all-electric, Ford also extends the benefits of the Ford Pro plan to help new owners with charging solutions, management software, financing options and service.
The convenience of using voice-activated services is practically second nature to most of our customers. In fact, many of them are looking for the option to engage with the services that they enjoy most at home. That’s why we provide a wide array of voice-activated, cloud-connected options.
The 2022 Escape combines a bold, sporty exterior and well-crafted interior with SUV flexibility. It is ideal for on-the-go customers who appreciate a vehicle that compliments their active lifestyle. With four distinct models and a variety of powertrain choice, there is an Escape to suit all types of customer needs.
There have been loads of changes occurring in the car business. Brands are continuously contending to make the most ideal vehicles for their buyers. Electric vehicles are another classification for rivalry and with the rising number of charging stations cross country this new transportation choice is staying put.