2017 Ford F-150: Coming soon!
2017 Ford F-150 is the truck for you!
The 2017 Ford F-150 continues to build on its reputation as a trail-blazing truck. It’s capable. It’s durable. It has the smartest technology. Now there’s even more for 2017 with powertrain updates, new technologies and an exciting new Raptor on the way. No wonder F-Series (F-150 and Super Duty) has been the best-selling truck for 39 years and the best-selling vehicle in America for 34 years in a row!
Built Ford Tough
F-150 is the first truck in its class to have an aluminum body and bed. Key durability features include:
- High-strength, military grade, aluminum-alloy body and bed
- Fully boxed high-strength steel frame
- The frame combines with its high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and bed, and delivers a weight savings of up to 700 lbs., in turn, providing an impressive 3,240-lb max. payload capacity
Powerful, Capable and Efficient
F-150 continues to offer a four-engine lineup for 2017, giving customers an opportunity to select the right balance of capability and efficiency to meet their needs. The big news is enhanced performance and maximized fuel efficiency from the new, second-generation 3.5L EcoBoost and 10-speed automatic transmission.
- NEW 10-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift capability and tow/haul mode standard with 3.5L EcoBoost V6
- Auto Start-Stop Technology now standard with the 3.5L EcoBoost V6
What Else is New for 2017? Plenty!
New features and packages include:
- STX is back!
- Available on SuperCab and SuperCrew, the STX Appearance Package returns, adding sporty good looks on the outside, plus SYNC3 and 40/console/40 seating on the inside
- New exterior colors
- Avalanche, Lightning Blue, White Gold
- BLIS with cross-traffic alert
- now includes trailer tow monitoring
- When a trailer is connected via the trailer harness, BLIS sensors in the tail lamps extend the area of detection to include the length of the trailer
- SYNC Connect
- With a SYNC Connect-equipped vehicle (4G embedded modem), owners can use FordPass to stay connected with their vehicle remotely
Wow! There’s too much to keep listing here, so give us a Beach Ford a call right now! Learn how you can buy your own brand new 2017 Ford F-150. Interested in the Raptor? We have all the information you’ll need about that too! Call now!