Hybrid and Electric Vehicles from Ford
Are you familiar with all of the awesome hybrid and electric vehicles?
Keep reading to learn which vehicle would be best for you!
Who buys hybrid and electric vehicles?
Hybrid vehicles are for those who want a potential increase in fuel economy without a big change in their driving experience. Plug-in Hybrids are for drivers who want to option to travel on electric power alone, but still need the reassurance of having a gasoline engine. An all-electric car is for those who want to go completely gasoline-free, eliminating CO2 emissions.
What are the choices?
- C-MAX Hybrid & Fusion Hybrid
- There’s no need to plug in. You can just gas up and go! The vehicles are powered by a gasoline internal combustion engine and a battery-driven electric motor. The battery is charged by the gasoline engine and regenerative braking.
- C-MAX Energi & Fusion Energi Plug-In Hybrids
- These vehicles offer the best of both worlds! They can drive as an electric vehicle for short trips or as a hybrid for long trips. They are similar to a traditional hybrid vehicle but have a higher capacity battery. These vehicles plug in and charge up to maximize electric-only operation. Charging also occurs via the gasoline engine and regenerative braking.
- The Focus Electric delivers a 100% electrifying drive experience with zero gas, zero oil changes and zero tailpipe CO2 emissions. It has a high-capacity battery. The battery is now larger than before and is the sole source of power. The vehicle must be plugged in and charged up to operate. It also benefits from regenerative braking.
Want to learn more?
Are you interested in learning more about the hybrid and electric vehicles that Ford has to offer? Give Beach Ford a call today! Our sales experts are ready to answer your questions and show you how to get one of your own! Wouldn’t it be great to cruise the street in a car that you not only love, but that’s good for the environment too?