What is the Towing Capacity of a 2021 Ford F-150?
The new 2021 Ford F-150 offers the perfect assist on tough jobs around Conway. So, what is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150? When properly equipped the 2021 Ford F-150 towing capacity delivers up to 14,000 pounds and is backed by top-of-the-line engineering options and stunning specs. Get a closer look at what you can do with the new Ford F-150 towing capacity with the experts at Beach Ford!
2021 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
The Ford F-150 towing capacity comes in several forms to meet the specific needs of each job around Murrells Inlet. These include striking V6 and V8 options as well as a hybrid engine for even more power and fuel savings to keep you moving. Take a look at the different 2021 Ford F-150 towing capacity provided with each engine below:
3.3L Ti-VCT V6
- 290 hp / 265 lb-ft of torque
- 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
2.7L EcoBoost® V6
- 325 hp / 400 lb-ft of torque
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- 400 hp / 410 lb-ft of torque
- 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.0L Power Stroke® V6 Diesel Engine
- 250 hp / 440 lb-ft of torque
- 12,100-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 400 hp / 500 lb-ft of torque
- 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6
- 430 hp / 570 lb-ft of torque
- 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
Explore 2021 F-150 Towing Features
Along with providing several engine options to support your Ford F-150 towing capacity, this pickup truck is perfectly balanced by the latest towing accessories and safety features to keep you in control and cargo secure at all times along Florence routes. Here are some of the latest towing and driver-assist features you’ll have at the helm of the Ford F-150 below:
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Synchronizes your truck and trailer when you’re reversing.
- Dynamic Hitch Assist With Line-of-Sight Guidance: Get the hitch to the trailer receiver on the first try, every time!
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: Rest assured you’ll always be in control when you hit the brakes with a trailer in tow, making stop-and-go traffic easier to navigate.
- 8-Inch Productivity Screen: As you drive through Conway, the in-vehicle productivity screen provides up-to-date information on your truck and trailer so you never have to worry whether everything is operating smoothly.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) With Trailer Coverage: When you’re merging or changing lanes while towing, BLIS® provides extra assurance that your blind spots are all clear.
Towing Tips Before You Head Out
As you get ready to take full advantage of the Ford F-150 towing capacity, keep these quick tips in mind before you head out on Murrells Inlet and Florence roads:
- Double-check that your truck and trailer’s tires are all properly inflated
- Ensure the items you’re towing are fully secured
- Remember to leave extra distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you, as you’ll need more time to stop with a trailer attached
- Be extra aware of your surroundings when merging on the highway or changing lanes (remember to use BLIS® to your advantage!)
Test the Ford F-150 Towing Capacity at Beach Ford
Now that you’ve seen all you can accomplish around Florence with the stunning 2021 Ford F-150 towing capacity, are you ready to seal the deal on a pickup of your own? Lease or finance a new Ford F-150 for sale from Beach Ford and save on your next purchase when you take advantage of our rotating new vehicle offers. Our sales team is here to provide more details on leasing or you can apply for financing online at home to get started. Contact us today for more information and to schedule an appointment at our Myrtle Beach dealership!
More from Beach Ford
America’s best-selling SUV, Explorer. Has seen a number of enhancements throughout the 2021 model year. In addition to a variety of equipment group and feature adjustments, Explorer has welcomed its first-ever King Ranch series and will soon ass an all-new, dedicated four-wheel-drive series, Timberline, to the lineup.
STX in the Mix For 2021, Expedition introduces a totally new retail offering – an XL model featuring an STX Package.Keep reading for all the details!
Work site or campsite, the all-new 2021 F-150 is engineered to take on all types of tasks, including capably trailering with confidence. Our truck’s proven foundation of a fully boxed, high-strength, steel frame combined with high-strength, military grade aluminum allow body delivers best-in-class available payload and best-in-class available towing.