The New Ford Mustang Hybrid Is On Its Way
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a Ford Mustang Hybrid to hit the Myrtle Beach streets, you’re finally in luck. The 2020 Ford Mustang Hybrid is being set to debut. This rear-drive coupe will likely have a hybrid powertrain, but you can rest assured it will still have that muscle car look and feel we’ve all come to love.
What to Expect
Since the Mustang Hybrid hasn’t been done before, it’s hard to determine what to expect. However, the new Ford Mustang model will include some incredible features for Murrells Inlet drivers, including:
- EcoBoost 2.3L turbo-four will be the gasoline engine of choice
- 10-speed automatic transmission could be used instead of a traditional CVT
- Experts are estimating the electric motor will up the power to 400 hp and over 400 lb-ft of torque
- Drivers can expect greatly improved fuel economy
- Regenerative braking will help recharge the battery pack
- Instrument panel will provide real-time efficiency and battery power
- Subtle hybrid badging will differentiate the hybrid model from traditional Mustang models
Advantages of Driving a Hybrid
Driving a hybrid vehicle like the Mustang Hybrid comes with plenty of advantages:
- Government incentives
- Greater fuel efficiency
- Higher resale value
- Less pollution
- Extended brake life
Learn More at Beach Ford
Although the Ford Mustang Hybrid has yet to hit the streets, you can still find a great vehicle at Beach Ford. Contact us today to find out about our new Mustang inventory and our current new vehicle specials and bring a new Ford vehicle home today.
Have you ever wondered how to check tire tread depth to see whether your tires need to be changed? Don’t worry–Beach Ford has the answers for you! It’s very simple to check the wear on your tires. All you need is a ruler or penny to check your tread depth at home in Conway. Get in…
There was quite a bit of news to cover at this year’s North American International Auto Show. In addition to showcasing the lineup, the show-stand welcomed visitors to their first look at the all-new 2020 Ford Explorer, as well as a look at the most powerful, street legal Mustang ever built. It’s the 2020 Mustang…
Both trucks offer premium, authentic Western style and luxury that only Ford King Ranch Editions can deliver. Both of our King Ranch trucks build off the very well-equipped Lariat models and then further enhance the content. Here’s an overview of what each has to offer to our customers.