The New Ford Mustang Hybrid Is On Its Way
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a Ford Mustang Hybrid to hit the Myrtle Beach streets, you’re finally in luck. The 2020 Ford Mustang Hybrid is being set to debut. This rear-drive coupe will likely have a hybrid powertrain, but you can rest assured it will still have that muscle car look and feel we’ve all come to love.
What to Expect
Since the Mustang Hybrid hasn’t been done before, it’s hard to determine what to expect. However, the new Ford Mustang model will include some incredible features for Murrells Inlet drivers, including:
- EcoBoost 2.3L turbo-four will be the gasoline engine of choice
- 10-speed automatic transmission could be used instead of a traditional CVT
- Experts are estimating the electric motor will up the power to 400 hp and over 400 lb-ft of torque
- Drivers can expect greatly improved fuel economy
- Regenerative braking will help recharge the battery pack
- Instrument panel will provide real-time efficiency and battery power
- Subtle hybrid badging will differentiate the hybrid model from traditional Mustang models
Advantages of Driving a Hybrid
Driving a hybrid vehicle like the Mustang Hybrid comes with plenty of advantages:
- Government incentives
- Greater fuel efficiency
- Higher resale value
- Less pollution
- Extended brake life
Learn More at Beach Ford
Although the Ford Mustang Hybrid has yet to hit the streets, you can still find a great vehicle at Beach Ford. Contact us today to find out about our new Mustang inventory and our current new vehicle specials and bring a new Ford vehicle home today.
With the power of a high output 3.5L EcoBoost engine and an impressive list of standard technologies, the 2019 F-150 Limited raises the bar even further.
The 2019 Fusion is stylishly contemporary and technologically advanced. This is a sedan that makes the drive fun, relaxing and safe. Ford 2019, Fusion introduces a freshened design, revised content and new features that are sure to impress!
Schedule Service Contact Us What is gap insurance on a car? Gap Insurance, or Guaranteed Asset Protection Insurance, covers the value of the model and the balance still owed on it at the time of trading in no matter if it’s a loan or lease. When you want to apply for coverage, or if you…