The New Ford Mustang Hybrid Is On Its Way
If you’ve been patiently waiting for a Ford Mustang Hybrid to hit the Myrtle Beach streets, you’re finally in luck. The 2020 Ford Mustang Hybrid is being set to debut. This rear-drive coupe will likely have a hybrid powertrain, but you can rest assured it will still have that muscle car look and feel we’ve all come to love.
What to Expect
Since the Mustang Hybrid hasn’t been done before, it’s hard to determine what to expect. However, the new Ford Mustang model will include some incredible features for Murrells Inlet drivers, including:
- EcoBoost 2.3L turbo-four will be the gasoline engine of choice
- 10-speed automatic transmission could be used instead of a traditional CVT
- Experts are estimating the electric motor will up the power to 400 hp and over 400 lb-ft of torque
- Drivers can expect greatly improved fuel economy
- Regenerative braking will help recharge the battery pack
- Instrument panel will provide real-time efficiency and battery power
- Subtle hybrid badging will differentiate the hybrid model from traditional Mustang models
Advantages of Driving a Hybrid
Driving a hybrid vehicle like the Mustang Hybrid comes with plenty of advantages:
- Government incentives
- Greater fuel efficiency
- Higher resale value
- Less pollution
- Extended brake life
Learn More at Beach Ford
Although the Ford Mustang Hybrid has yet to hit the streets, you can still find a great vehicle at Beach Ford. Contact us today to find out about our new Mustang inventory and our current new vehicle specials and bring a new Ford vehicle home today.
For 2019, our factory-built, high-performance, off-road pickup that already delivers jaw-dropping performance, has some impressive new enhancements. Here’s a high-level glimpse of what’s new on the 2019 F-150 Raptor.
In addition to their impressive configurability, capability, driving dynamics and Built Ford Tough durability, 2019 Transit Cargo vans, Passenger Vans, Chassis Cabs and Cutaways offer up some impressive enhancements for 2019.
The 2019 Shelby GT350 is a thoroughbred capable of taking on the world’s most challenging roads and racetracks. The GT350/GT350R build on their deep roots in road racing, dating back to 1965, when the idea of transforming a great car into a dominant road racer first came about.