SYNC Connect powered by FordPass
SYNC Connect powered by FordPass allows Ford owners a new level of connectivity to their vehicle. Owners of SYNC Connect-equipped vehicles (4G embedded modem) can use FordPass to locate their parked vehicle, remotely access certain features and much more.
Connect with Your Vehicle on the Go
SYNC Connect powered by FordPass keeps customers connected to their vehicles and our dealership. Once activated, the feature allows customers to:
- Remotely start the vehicle and climate control system
- Lock and unlock the vehicle’s doors remotely as well as
- Set up a Remote Start calendar in order to remind you
- Locate their parked vehicle
- Check the status of the vehicle – fuel level, approximately mileage and miles until next service is needed
SYNC Connect Availability
At the present time, SYNC Connect is currently available in select 2017 Ford vehicles:
SYNC Connect Activation
We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your SYNC Connect and FordPass experience, so we’ll be sure to help you activate your new vehicle’s SYNC Connect before you leave the dealership. Using your smart phone, we will help you:
- Download the FordPass app from the AppStore or Google Play
- Create an account or log in
- Create a PIN
- Add SYNC Connect-equipped vehicle to My Vehicles by scanning the VIN bar-code
- Tap the Activate icon from the FordPass Vehicle Controls or My Vehicles card
There are a few step that you’ll have to complete the next day, but don’t worry, we’ve got all the detail you’ll need.
If you are interested in setting up a test drive for any of these SYNC Connect-equipped vehicles, give us a call today! We have a great selection in stock and we are ready to help you! These new models are going quickly so you really should not delay. Call Beach Ford today so our especially knowledgeable sales staff can get started making your new car dreams come true!