Trims and Prices
The Transit-350 exists in so many trims that it would be impossible to list them all here. However, it is possible to give a quick overview of the van’s trim families, which are three in total:
- The 2017 Ford Transit-350 Base trims enter the market for prices between $34,140 and $40,530
- The 2017 Ford Transit-350 XL trims are priced between $38,015 and $42,075
- And the 2017 Ford Transit-350 XLT trims start at prices between $39,310 and $43,370
No matter the trim you choose, the 2017 Ford Transit-350 runs on the same mega-powerful engine:
- 7L V6 engine: Pounds out 270 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque, while also giving you some stellar efficiency rates, meaning that the price of gas is going to stay as cheap as possible in the 350
Meanwhile, the Transit-350 also boasts 16-inch silver steel wheels, rear wheel drive, and a 6-speed w/OD Transmission system to improve performance in tough weather. What’s more, certain trims, like the XLT, come with rain sensing windshield wipers and a Keyfob remote keyless entry device to get quick access.
But now let’s get to the good stuff: interior space. Depending on the trim you choose, the amount of space—and the balance between passengers and cargo space—will vary pretty widely. For example:
- The Base w/Sliding Pass-Side Cargo-Door and Medium Roof Cargo Van offers you as much as 357.1 cubic feet of space and seating for 2
- The Base w/Sliding Pass-Side Cargo-Door and Low Roof Cargo Van provides 277.7 cubic feet of space, as well as seating for 2
- The XL w/60/40 Pass-Side Cargo-Doors and Low Roof Wagon, on the other hand, gives you 285.9 cubic feet of space as well as seating for as many as 12 passengers
But between these trims, the Transit-350 provides drivers with a tremendous range of other space possibilities in its numerous trims, some emphasizing cargo volume, some room for passengers, and some both.
What’s more, this utility vehicle also features an array of exciting technologies to keep you and everybody else on board entertained. These include:
- AM/FM Stereo Seek-Scan radio that provides access to a huge number of stations, as well as an In-Dash Mounted Single CD Player and 4 speakers, giving you the very best in quality audio
- Optional steering-wheel audio controls, which make it possible for you to adjust the volume of your music and make track selections without ever having to take your hands off the driving wheel
- Optional MP3 capability and voice recognition, to give you even more entertainment options
- And an optional voice-activated Navigation device to help you navigate from pick-up to drop-off, as well as an optional Bluetooth system to stay connected with headquarters
Last but not least, the 2017 Ford Transit-350 also keeps you and your passengers safe with a slew of reliable safety devices, including:
- 911 Assist, which can help you retrieve aid in the case of emergencies
- Optional Parking Assist, which will make it easier to ease into tight parking spots on your next delivery
- Optional Lane Departure Warning, which heightens your protection while driving on the highway
- Automatic Exterior Light Control to make the process of night delivery easier than ever
- Traction Control, which keeps the van as stable as possible when you’re hurtling down the streets in challenging conditions
- Optional Stolen Vehicle Tracking and a standard Panic Alarm to let you rest assured that your van is protected at all times
- Driver and front frontal airbags and seat mounted driver and passenger airbags, which keep you and your passengers encased in a web of protection
Experience the 2017 Ford Transit-350 at Beach Ford Today!
If you want to give this van a test drive, then we urge you to stop on by our Beach Ford dealership and take it out on the road. Find us at 855 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, or give us a quick phone call at 843-839-8168 to have your questions answered. We can also be contacted directly via this online form. Don’t delay: visit Beach Ford today to explore the best in commercial driving in the 2016 Ford Transit-350!