Trims and Price
First of all, the Escape comes in three distinct trim levels, and each is available at an astonishingly affordable price:
- The 2017 Ford Escape S starts at $24,245
- The 2017 Ford Escape SE enters the market at $25,745
- The 2017 Ford Escape Titanium is priced at just $28,745
A Choice of Power
Along with a wide array of trim choice, the Escape also gives you a selection of engines to choose from, putting startling amounts of power at your finger tips:
- The 2017 Ford Escape S is powered by a 2.5L iVCT that produces 168 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque and achieves not only 21 mpg in the city but also 29 mpg on the highway
- The 2017 Ford Escape SE and Titanium trims can be equipped with either a 1.5L EcoBoost engine with Auto Start-Stop, or a 2.0L Twin-Turbo Scroll EcoBoost engine with Auto Start-Stop. On the one hand, the first one of these machines churns out 179 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque, but it also achieves 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway with Front-Wheel-Drive, as well as 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway with Four-Wheel-Drive. On the other hand, the 2.0L delivers up 245 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque while also allowing you to realize 22 mpg in the city and 29 on the highway with Front-Wheel-Drive, and 20 mpg in the city and 27 on the highway when equipped with Four-Wheel-Drive.
- Finally, the Escape relies on all this power to give you some of the very best in towing specs, allowing you to lug between 1,500 pounds and 3,500 pounds, depending on your engine.
Generous Interior Space
With seating for 5, the Escape allows you to fit the whole family into its cabin for the next trip into the country, up the coast, or off to the in-laws. Yet you’ll also be as comfortable as can be, with its 98.7 cubic feet of passenger volume, enabling you to stretch out and enjoy the ride. At the same time, you’ll have ample space for luggage, with 68 cubic feet behind the first row of seats, making it possible to throw in all the bags you can ever hope to bring on your next vacation.
Add to a variety of trims, affordability, massive engine power, and abundant space a grand array of technologies to keep you engaged, entertained, and as connected as possible. Here’s just a taste:
- With its SYNC3 technology center, the Escape puts at your fingertips a collection of cutting-edge apps while also allowing you to activate and run them either via touchscreen or by voice, making reliable information, high-quality entertainment, and instant connectivity constantly available
- Meanwhile, the Escape also gives you access to SiriusXM Satellite Radio, with a range of streaming internet options, as well as Ford’s specially designed Navigation system, which comes with TravelLink service to inform you of traffic developments and other travel-related information
- Add to this Sync Connect, which makes it possible for you to use you own smartphone to lock or unlock doors, check fuel levels, and run a number of the Escape’s other key functions
- Finally, its hands-free liftgate system enables you to load and unload the Escape without ever even touching the car: simply swipe your foot underneath a set of sensors underneath the trunk to lift the gate and load all your grocery bags
Solid Safety Systems
Last but not least, the Escape is outfitted with a constellation of safety devices designed to ensure your protection wherever you find yourself, and in whatever conditions:
- A Personal Safety System gives you dual-stage driver- and front-passenger airbags, knee airbags, and even front-mounted side airbags, as well as a Safety Canopy System, which offers two more side-curtain airbags
- Standard AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control keeps the Escape as stable as can be when you’re barreling down the highway at the highest of speeds
- A Tire Pressure Monitor lets you keep updated on the air pressure situation in your tires, allowing you to make sure everything is in working order without even getting out of the cabin
Explore the 2017 Ford Escape Today!
Best of all, at Beach Ford you can experience all that this phenomenal car provides in person. Stop by our dealership anytime to take the Escape out for a test drive. We’re located at 855 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, but we can also be reached through this online form or at 843-492-5939. So, don’t delay: drive on out to Beach Ford today to arrange your own Escape!