2017 Ford F-150 Utility Features
In addition to its impressive lineup of V6 and V8 EcoBoost powertrains, the 2017 Ford F-150 has been equipped with an abundance of utility features that make it more capable of getting the job done—easier for you to maneuver in the process. Take a closer look at how the Ford F-150’s utility features beat the competition before taking it home from Beach Ford in Myrtle Beach.
Payload, Towing, and Storage Assistance
The 2017 Ford F-150 achieves best-in-class payload capabilities and robust towing numbers. It comes with a 5.5-foot, 6.5-foot, and 8-foot truck bed, as well as Regular Cab, SuperCab, and Super Crew configurations. There are also many features that make this pickup an even more capable model.
- Durability: The Ford F-150’s body is constructed with high-strength, military-grade aluminum alloy, and its frame has been built out of steel—leaving no doubt about its ability to handle seriously big loads.
- In-Cab Storage and Fully Flat Load Floor: This pickup comes with door-trim panel bins and under-seat storage areas in back, as well as a flat-folding rear load floor on SuperCab and SuperCrew models.
- Remote Tailgate Release: Get easier access to your truck bed with the help of the available remote tailgate release feature.
- Class-Exclusive BoxLink™: This feature uses four interface plates, which can be configured to fit storage bins, dividers, loading ramps, and more.
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Backing up can be hard, even for the most experienced pickup driver, especially when there’s a trailer involved. This feature makes it easier by letting you shift the direction of the trailer with the simple twist of a knob.
Get More Done in the 2017 Ford F-150
Whether you’re taking the 2017 Ford F-150 to the job site or trekking off-road, this full-size pickup has the utility features and capabilities to do what you want it to do. When you’re ready to see it in person, take the drive to 855 Jason Blvd. in Myrtle Beach, SC. We’re open Monday through Saturday, and we invite you to contact us at (843) 839-8168.