Ford F-150 Performance
The 2018 Ford F-150 once again brings you the best capabilities in its class, proving itself a tough pickup with premium performance features to tackle jobs both big and small. With five available engine options including four V6 options and one V8 engine, you’ll be the king of the road.
- A new 3.5L Ecoboost V6 engine
- Best-in-class towing and payload capacities
- The adventurous Raptor trim level
Tough Jobs Made Easy With Capable Performance
- New Standard 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
- The 2018 Ford F-150 comes with a durable and responsive 290-hp V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Normal, Tow, and Sport modes.
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- This upgraded gearbox improves acceleration with three included overdrive gears as well as Normal, Tow-Haul, Snow-Wet, EcoSelect, and Sport modes.
- Auto Start-Stop Technology
- Efficiency is integral to the new Ford F-150. Your engine will shut off when stopped at a redlight and immediately start upon releasing the brake to conserve fuel.
- Towing Capacity
- The award-winning F-150 has a towing capacity that reaches an impressive 13,200 lbs., meaning you can easily tow a boat, camper, or other toys for adventure.
The Ford F-150 Performance Gets Better With Every Year
The 2018 Ford F-150 is a versatile truck with features like the electronic-shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system that allows you to choose between two different 4×4 modes for tough terrain, and off-road shock absorbers make it easy, too. Additional 2018 Ford F-150 engine options include:
- A 325-hp 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 395-hp 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 450-hp Raptor High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 510 lb-ft of torque
Curious how the Ford F-150 compares to other Ford truck models? Make an appointment today to take the 2018 Ford F-150 on the road at Beach Ford by calling our sales team at (843) 839-8168. You can also visit our showroom, located conveniently near Murrells Inlet. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, and be sure to explore how the Ford F-150 diesel engine can even further improve performance. Compare the F-150 to the Nissan Titan to learn more!
Our Ford F-150 Inventory
More From Beach Ford
The 2020 Ford Edge is one of the finest mid-sized SUV class vehicles of the modern age. Its formidable engine and vigorous body make it a fantastic selection for city streets or off-road driving. The Edge has great fuel economy, offers energetic acceleration and a pleasurable drive. It includes several remarkable standard features and has…
It’s tough to be an authority in something that you do so seldom. Not many of us can say that we go car buying frequently, so why would we necessarily be the smartest car shopper? Sadly, our lack of car-buying brains impacts us financially. In the United States, car owners pay, on average, $500 in…
The roaring twenties has been endlessly brought up by those trying to highlight making a change this year. The 1920s was a time of self-indulgence, sophistication, and living in the moment – but it was also a time of social, environmental, political, and economic change. With these 20s, we are hoping that society will make…
Imagine you’re looking for a reliable used truck. Perhaps you’re on the quest for a daily driver that doubles as an off roader on your weekends. The Ford F-150 is the ideal vehicle for these tasks – and fortunately, since it has been America’s best-selling truck for over 42 years, it’s simpler than ever to…
If you’re in need of a heavy-duty truck for work in Myrtle Beach or for trips outside of Conway, the Ford 2020 Super Duty line has undoubtedly caught your eye for its stellar reputation and long history of handling tough jobs. Below, Beach Ford covers the Ford F -250 Super Duty towing capacity and Ford F-350 Super…
For 55 years, Mustang has symbolized all-American freedom. Now, there’s a new edition to the Mustang stable, developed and engineered to lead Ford into the future… The all-new, all-electric 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E