Ford F-150 Performance
The 2018 Ford F-150 once again brings you the best capabilities in its class, proving itself a tough pickup with premium performance features to tackle jobs both big and small. With five available engine options including four V6 options and one V8 engine, you’ll be the king of the road.
- A new 3.5L Ecoboost V6 engine
- Best-in-class towing and payload capacities
- The adventurous Raptor trim level
Tough Jobs Made Easy With Capable Performance
- New Standard 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
- The 2018 Ford F-150 comes with a durable and responsive 290-hp V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Normal, Tow, and Sport modes.
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- This upgraded gearbox improves acceleration with three included overdrive gears as well as Normal, Tow-Haul, Snow-Wet, EcoSelect, and Sport modes.
- Auto Start-Stop Technology
- Efficiency is integral to the new Ford F-150. Your engine will shut off when stopped at a redlight and immediately start upon releasing the brake to conserve fuel.
- Towing Capacity
- The award-winning F-150 has a towing capacity that reaches an impressive 13,200 lbs., meaning you can easily tow a boat, camper, or other toys for adventure.
The Ford F-150 Performance Gets Better With Every Year
The 2018 Ford F-150 is a versatile truck with features like the electronic-shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system that allows you to choose between two different 4×4 modes for tough terrain, and off-road shock absorbers make it easy, too. Additional 2018 Ford F-150 engine options include:
- A 325-hp 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 395-hp 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 450-hp Raptor High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 510 lb-ft of torque
Curious how the Ford F-150 compares to other Ford truck models? Make an appointment today to take the 2018 Ford F-150 on the road at Beach Ford by calling our sales team at (843) 839-8168. You can also visit our showroom, located conveniently near Murrells Inlet. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, and be sure to explore how the Ford F-150 diesel engine can even further improve performance. Compare the F-150 to the Nissan Titan to learn more!
Our Ford F-150 Inventory
More From Beach Ford
Aside form its great looks and outstanding features, Fusion gives you and your dealership a beautifully sculpted, award winning car that sedan customers truly admire. The 2020 Fusion marks the 15th anniversary of Fusion – an important brand in and of itself.
Wondering which Ford F-150 bed size is right for you? First and foremost, you must determine what you need from your Ford pickup as you drive around Conway. That’s because a smaller Ford F-150 truck bed size typically pairs with a larger cabin to accommodate more passengers, while larger beds limit seating. So forget one…
Since their introductions, Transit Cargo and passenger Vans have offered Built Ford Tough engineering and versatility to handle almost any type of business thrown at them. No wonder they are the country’s best-selling commercial vans. For 2019 Mercedes-Benz has made some changes to the Sprinter. Here are some points to keep in mind about how…
As the newest entry from Ford into the highly competitive midsize truck segment, the ALL-NEW 2019 Ranger has been engineered to not only take on the competitors like Toyota Tacoma… but surpass them. With rugged good looks as well as class-exclusive and best-in-class features, Ranger is primed to gain ground!
In addition to its new rear-wheel-drive architecture, the 2020 Explorer offers and ALL-NEW powertrain lineup, including the first ever Explorer Hybrid and from Ford Performance, Explorer ST
The ALL-NEW 2020 Escape gives drivers the freedom to just go wherever the possibility leads. With a choice of two gasoline engines plus an all-new hybrid, the new Escape powertrains are both practical and fun to drive.