Ford F-150 Performance
The 2018 Ford F-150 once again brings you the best capabilities in its class, proving itself a tough pickup with premium performance features to tackle jobs both big and small. With five available engine options including four V6 options and one V8 engine, you’ll be the king of the road.
- A new 3.5L Ecoboost V6 engine
- Best-in-class towing and payload capacities
- The adventurous Raptor trim level
Tough Jobs Made Easy With Capable Performance
- New Standard 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
- The 2018 Ford F-150 comes with a durable and responsive 290-hp V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Normal, Tow, and Sport modes.
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- This upgraded gearbox improves acceleration with three included overdrive gears as well as Normal, Tow-Haul, Snow-Wet, EcoSelect, and Sport modes.
- Auto Start-Stop Technology
- Efficiency is integral to the new Ford F-150. Your engine will shut off when stopped at a redlight and immediately start upon releasing the brake to conserve fuel.
- Towing Capacity
- The award-winning F-150 has a towing capacity that reaches an impressive 13,200 lbs., meaning you can easily tow a boat, camper, or other toys for adventure.
The Ford F-150 Performance Gets Better With Every Year
The 2018 Ford F-150 is a versatile truck with features like the electronic-shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system that allows you to choose between two different 4×4 modes for tough terrain, and off-road shock absorbers make it easy, too. Additional 2018 Ford F-150 engine options include:
- A 325-hp 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 395-hp 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 450-hp Raptor High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 510 lb-ft of torque
Curious how the Ford F-150 compares to other Ford truck models? Make an appointment today to take the 2018 Ford F-150 on the road at Beach Ford by calling our sales team at (843) 839-8168. You can also visit our showroom, located conveniently near Murrells Inlet. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, and be sure to explore how the Ford F-150 diesel engine can even further improve performance. Compare the F-150 to the Nissan Titan to learn more!
Our Ford F-150 Inventory
More From Beach Ford
The contemporary design of Ford Expedition makes a distinctively bold and modern statement inside and out. That said, this vehicle truly sells itself from the inside out, especially when compared to competitors like Chevy Tahoe. Come get behind the wheel and the features of Expedition speak for themselves!
The legendary Mustang welcomes its 55th Anniversary with the 2020 model. Throughout its history, Mustang has managed to consistently stay true to its original Pony car inspiration and the 2020 model is no exception.
Every aspect of the 2020 Explorer is designed to heighten the sense of adventure. It’s not about filling the vehicle with technology for technology’s sake. It’s about making driving less stressful and helping the driver feel more confident and in control behind the wheel.
In the market for a spacious SUV for your Conway family? The 2019 Ford Explorer should serve you well. Your primary question and deciding factor, though, may be: What is the 2019 Ford Explorer seating capacity? The good news is, it comfortably seats up to 7 passengers with a total passenger volume of 151.5 cubic…
From conquering construction sites around Conway to adventuring off the roads of Murrells Inlet, the 2019 Ford Ranger proves itself a versatile midsize truck ideal for a wide range of drivers. Not only does its bed provide plenty of space for all of your gear, but the interior is spacious and well-equipped, as well. Explore the…
Have you ever wondered how to check tire tread depth to see whether your tires need to be changed? Don’t worry–Beach Ford has the answers for you! It’s very simple to check the wear on your tires. All you need is a ruler or penny to check your tread depth at home in Conway. Get in…