Ford F-150 Performance
The 2018 Ford F-150 once again brings you the best capabilities in its class, proving itself a tough pickup with premium performance features to tackle jobs both big and small. With five available engine options including four V6 options and one V8 engine, you’ll be the king of the road.
- A new 3.5L Ecoboost V6 engine
- Best-in-class towing and payload capacities
- The adventurous Raptor trim level
Tough Jobs Made Easy With Capable Performance
- New Standard 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
- The 2018 Ford F-150 comes with a durable and responsive 290-hp V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Normal, Tow, and Sport modes.
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- This upgraded gearbox improves acceleration with three included overdrive gears as well as Normal, Tow-Haul, Snow-Wet, EcoSelect, and Sport modes.
- Auto Start-Stop Technology
- Efficiency is integral to the new Ford F-150. Your engine will shut off when stopped at a redlight and immediately start upon releasing the brake to conserve fuel.
- Towing Capacity
- The award-winning F-150 has a towing capacity that reaches an impressive 13,200 lbs., meaning you can easily tow a boat, camper, or other toys for adventure.
The Ford F-150 Performance Gets Better With Every Year
The 2018 Ford F-150 is a versatile truck with features like the electronic-shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system that allows you to choose between two different 4×4 modes for tough terrain, and off-road shock absorbers make it easy, too. Additional 2018 Ford F-150 engine options include:
- A 325-hp 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 395-hp 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 engine with 400 lb-ft of torque
- A 450-hp Raptor High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 510 lb-ft of torque
Curious how the Ford F-150 compares to other Ford truck models? Make an appointment today to take the 2018 Ford F-150 on the road at Beach Ford by calling our sales team at (843) 839-8168. You can also visit our showroom, located conveniently near Murrells Inlet. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions, and be sure to explore how the Ford F-150 diesel engine can even further improve performance. Compare the F-150 to the Nissan Titan to learn more!
Our Ford F-150 Inventory
More From Beach Ford
America’s best-selling SUV, Explorer. Has seen a number of enhancements throughout the 2021 model year. In addition to a variety of equipment group and feature adjustments, Explorer has welcomed its first-ever King Ranch series and will soon ass an all-new, dedicated four-wheel-drive series, Timberline, to the lineup.
STX in the Mix For 2021, Expedition introduces a totally new retail offering – an XL model featuring an STX Package.Keep reading for all the details!
Work site or campsite, the all-new 2021 F-150 is engineered to take on all types of tasks, including capably trailering with confidence. Our truck’s proven foundation of a fully boxed, high-strength, steel frame combined with high-strength, military grade aluminum allow body delivers best-in-class available payload and best-in-class available towing.
With products like Bronco, Bronco Sport, Ranger and Mustang, plus our full line of SUVs, trucks and vans, the evolving opportunities to assist our customers with accessories has never been greater. Many of our customers, whether their focus is on performance, adventure or work, appreciate the opportunity to outfit their vehicle with equipment designed and…
Ford EcoSport is fun, capable and connected. It delivers impressive interior comfort and convenience in a perfectly sized package that makes driving effortless. For 2022, the value equation has been enhanced – all trim levels now being powered by the 2.0L GDI I-4 engine and standard Intelligent Four-Wheel-Drive (4WD)
It’s a bold statements to refer to any truck design as “a truck for the future.” That is, until you get to know the all-new, all-electric 2022 F-150 Lightning pickup – the smartest, most connected, most innovative F-150 ever.