What is the Towing Capacity of a 2022 Ford F-150?
A strong pickup truck can make all the difference to your Conway travels, and then you owe it to yourself to check out the new 2022 F-150 towing capacity. So, what is the towing capacity of a Ford F-150? When properly equipped, this Ford pickup truck can tow up to 14,000 pounds no matter if you’ve got work and play in mind. See more of what you can get done thanks to the new 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity and then shop our inventory at Beach Ford today!
2022 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
Your exact 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity on Murrells Inlet roads depends on which engine you prefer for your travels. There are several V6 and V8 engine configurations available which deliver towing power that exceeds 8,000 pounds and more. Here is the 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity generated by each engine option breakdown below:
3.3L Ti-VCT V6
- 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
2.7L EcoBoost® V6
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
5.0L Ti-VCT V8
- 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.0L Power Stroke® V6 Diesel Engine
- 12,100-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L EcoBoost® V6
- 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6
- 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
2022 Ford F-150 Towing Features
Along with several engine options that provide immense towing power for your Florence travels, this Ford pickup comes with a host of towing features and accessories to keep cargo secure and protected no matter how long the ride. Some of the advanced technologies available to support your 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity include the following:
- Trailer Sway Control: Uses AdvanceTrac™ with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™) to ensure your trailer stays stable on the road.
- Trailer Reverse Guidance: This makes backing us an easier process while navigating the spaces in Conway.
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Synchronizes your truck and trailer when you’re reversing.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) With Trailer Coverage: When merging or changing lanes while towing, BLIS® provides extra assurance that your blind spots are all clear.
Ford F-150 Towing Tips Before You Head Out
Before you make the most of your 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity, then you’ll want to keep several important tips in mind before you take on Murrells Inlet streets. These include:
- Double-check that your truck and trailer’s tires are all properly inflated
- Ensure the items you’re towing are fully secured
- Remember to leave extra distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you, as you’ll need more time to stop with a trailer attached
- Be extra aware of your surroundings when merging on the highway or changing lanes (remember to use BLIS® to your advantage!)
Test the 2022 Ford F-150 Towing Power at Beach Ford
Once you’ve reviewed all you can do with the 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity, seal the deal on your very own Ford truck to bring home on Florence roads. Lease or finance a new Ford F-150 for sale from Beach Ford and see how you can save even more on your next ride when you shop our inventory of new vehicle specials. Speak with a member of our sales team if you have questions or apply for financing online from home to get started. Contact us today for more information on the 2022 Ford F-150 towing capacity, our inventory of used Ford F-150 models, and to schedule a test drive at our dealership here in Myrtle Beach!
More from Beach Ford
It very well might be an easy decision that dealing with your vehicle is significant, however it tends to be not difficult to allow a things to go unaddressed. There are a few things that you can do that probably won’t cost any cash whatsoever however will incredibly expand your vehicle’s life! Here is a…
You Should Get Connected in the Mustang Mach-E The 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E not just raises the hairs on your neck like its muscle vehicle progenitors, yet it does as such while never consuming a drop of fuel. Conveying the cudgel toward the fate of transportation, this exhilarating electric SUV can rush to 60 MPH…
The 2022 Ford Explorer has a lot of appeal, from its spacious three-row interior cabin to powerhouse performance specs on the Conway roads. But is the 2022 Ford Explorer fuel-efficient? We certainly think so, but you don’t have to take our word for it! The team at Beach Ford has outlined all the details on…