2021 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
Mid-size pickups excel whether you’re charging down unpaved trails or towing heavy through dense city streets, and we’re confident you’ll find the perfect model to fit your needs among the latest 2021 Ford Ranger trim levels. Every Ranger is built to the highest standards for exceptional performance and capability, but each trim level has been created to fit around the lifestyle of a subtly different type of driver, and we can help you choose between them.
- 2021 Ford Ranger XL
- 2021 Ford Ranger XLT
- 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Read on to compare Ford Ranger price and feature options across all trims.
2021 Ford Ranger Price Options
Most Conway area drivers are going to start by checking prices. After all, finding a truck that fits your budget is essential. That’s why Ford Ranger trim levels cover plenty of ground.
Starting prices include:
- 2021 Ford Ranger XL: Priced at $24,820 MSRP*
- 2021 Ford Ranger XLT: Priced at $28,870 MSRP*
- 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat: Priced at $32,910 MSRP*
2021 Ford Ranger Configurations
2021 Ford Ranger configurations give Murrells Inlet drivers the freedom to choose between two bed sizes and a wide range of interior features. Depending on your trim level, you’ll also be able to tow up to 7,500 lbs. around Florence and beyond.
Here’s a quick look at what each trim brings to the table.
Ford Ranger XL:
- 270 hp, 310 lb-ft of Torque 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine
- Electronic 10-Speed Transmission with Tow/Haul Mode
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package
Ford Ranger XLT:
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ Safety Suite with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System), Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more.
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- Ford SYNC® 3 Infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package with Electronic-Locking Rear Differential, a Transfer Case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™.
Ford Ranger Lariat:
- 10-Speaker B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather Upholstery
- Heated Front Seats with Power Lumbar Support
- Available Technology Package with Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System.
Find Out More About 2021 Ford Ranger Trim Levels by Visiting Us Today
Whether you want to test drive the Ford Ranger Lariat or find out more about the Ford Ranger XL, the team here at our Myrtle Beach showroom can help. To find out more or hear about our latest new vehicle specials, feel free to get in touch today.
More from Beach Ford
Introduction: Choosing the right type of gasoline for your vehicle is essential for optimal engine performance and longevity. With various options available at the pump, it’s crucial to understand the differences between gasoline types and select the one that best suits your vehicle’s needs. In this blog, we’ll delve into the various types of gasoline,…
Explore the 2024 Ford Edge, a journey into automotive excellence with dynamic engines, sophisticated design, and top-tier comfort, convenience, and safety features. Highlighting its standout feature, the Ford Edge towing capacity demonstrates its strength when ready for the job. Join us at Beach Ford as we dive into the 2024 Ford Edge towing capacity, offering…
As a car enthusiast, there’s always a wish list of features that could enhance the driving experience and make every journey even more enjoyable. While my current vehicle has its merits, I can’t help but glance enviously at the Ford lineup, which boasts an impressive array of innovative features. In this blog, I’ll explore the…