2016 Ford Flex
If you’re looking for a vehicle that’s versatile, stylish, and loaded up with all the features you could ever want or need, it’s time to take the 2016 Ford Flex for a spin. This high-performance vehicle is the epitome of Ford, boasting ultimate strength and power. Cruise around Virginia Beach with six passengers in this roomy vehicle that’s up for any adventure. Learn more about what kinds of capabilities and features you can expect from the 2016 Ford Flex before making the trip to Beach Ford for a test drive.
View Flex Inventory
Starting at $29,600
16 / 23miles per gallon (city/highway)
287horsepower, 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 Engine
The 2016 Ford Flex is available in three great models that offer a range of different features for different price points:
- 2016 Ford Flex SE – MSRP from $29,710
- 2016 Ford Flex SEL – MSRP from $32,410
- 2016 Ford Flex Limited – MSRP from $37,910
No matter which trim you choose, you’re in for one powerful vehicle. The SE and SEL trims come equipped with a 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine that produces 287 hp and 254 lb-ft of torque. It comes standard with front-wheel drive, but you can go for the optional all-wheel drivetrain as well. All trims come with a 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission.
The top-of-the-line Limited trim comes with a 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine that makes an impressive 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque. It comes standard with all-wheel drive, and this engine – like the other engine option – can achieve an EPA-estimated 16 mpg city and 23 mpg highway.
Trims and Features
Find out which trim is right for you by browsing the features that come with each model:
- 2016 Ford Flex SE – The base model drives on 17-inch painted aluminum wheels and is equipped with a 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine. You’ll also get climate control with a rear auxiliary system, Ford MyKey®, Personal Safety System™, the Reverse Sensing System™, SYNC® with MyFord, and power, heated mirrors with a memory feature and security approach lamps. Drivers also have the option to upgrade to the Appearance Package that offers leather-trimmed, perforated inserts, first- and second-row seats with light earth gray inserts, and dark earth gray bolsters.
- 2016 Ford Flex SEL – When you choose the middle trim, you’ll get 18-inch painted aluminum wheels, SYNC®3, 10-way power front seats, a universal garage door opener, manual front climate control, a remote start system, a rear view camera with backup assist grid lines, intelligent access with push-button start, and an optional power liftgate.
- 2016 Ford Flex Limited – The top-of-the line trim offers highlights like 19-inch painted aluminum wheels, a 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine, a 12-speaker Sony® audio system, LED taillamps, a navigation system with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link, HID headlamps, and a memory feature for the driver’s seat. You can also opt for one-touch PowerFold® and third-row 50/50 fold-flat-into floor split bench seats with a tailgate feature as well as adaptive cruise control with collision warning with brake support.
Standard and Available Features
The Ford Flex gives drivers plenty of options in terms of features. Check out some of the standard features you’ll find on every model:
- SYNC® – Ford SYNC® technology allows you to make calls with the push of a button, download your phone book to its system, search for music via voice activation, and contact emergency services for no extra charge.
- Third-row 50/50 Bench Seat – To create more cargo space, simply fold down the third-row manual fold-flat-into-floor split 50/50 bench seat. You can easily change the configuration of your vehicle to accommodate your specific needs.
- Reverse Sensing System – The Reverse Sensing System sounds a series of beeps to warn you when you’re nearing objects behind the vehicle. The beeps speed up as you get closer to offending objects.
- Advance Track® With RSC – This features uses gyroscopic sensors to measure vehicle roll and turning rates. If you swerve quickly, your Flex will apply the brakes for you to keep you and your passengers secure.
In addition to the advanced features that come standard on every Flex, you can opt for extra available features too:
- Appearance Package – If you prefer a high-class ride, opt for the Appearance Package to get a leather steering wheel with Meteorite Black bezels, cruise, audio, and five-way controls.
- Class III Trailer Tow Package – If you need to haul heavy amounts, upgrade to this package to haul up to 4,500 pounds. It includes a 7-/4-pin connector with a wiring harness, an engine oil cooler (non-EcoBoost® only), and trailer sway control.
- DVD Entertainment System – For maximum passenger entertainment, go for the dual-headrest DVD Entertainment System.
Your passengers will be comfortable thanks to 155.8 cubic feet of passenger volume in the spacious cabin. There is room for 83.2 cubic feet of cargo behind the first row, 43.2 cubic feet of cargo behind the second row, and 20 cubic feet or cargo behind the third row (including the rear seat wall).
Find the 2016 Ford Flex at Beach Ford Today!
Like what you hear? Head on over to Beach Ford for to test drive the 2016 Ford Flex. We’re located at 855 Jason Blvd. in Myrtle Beach, SC, and you can feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to showing the Flex’s unparalleled capabilities.