Trims and Prices
First of all, check out the prices on these new Fiesta’s!
- The 2016 Ford Fiesta S Sedan enters the market at $13,660
- The 2016 Ford Fiesta S Hatch is priced at $13,960
- The 2016 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan comes for $14,890
- The 2016 Ford Fiesta SE Hatch is available for $15,190
- The 2016 Ford Fiesta Titanium Sedan enters the market at $18,650
- The 2016 Ford Fiesta Titanium Hatch starts at $18,950
- The 2016 Ford Fiesta ST is priced at $21,140
But now let’s turn to what’s truly important: engine power and performance. In brief, the Fiesta is going to give you a wide variety of choices:
- The S Sedan and Hatch and the Titanium Sedan and Hatch are powered by a 1.6L 16-Valve Ti-VCT I-4 engine that guarantees 28 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway, while also promising 120 hp and 112 lb-ft of torque
- The SE Sedan, Hatch, and ST Hatchback run on a 1.6L 16-Valve Ti-VCT I-4 engine with an optional EcoBoost system that ensures 28 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway or 31 in the city and 43 on the highway.
- At the same time, the Hatchback can also generate as much as 197 hp and 202 lb-ft of torque
- At the same time, certain Fiesta trims can also be outfitted with a 1.0L EcoBoost engine that delivers 123 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque
- Finally, the Titanium Sedan and Hatch are powered by a 1.6L 16-Valve Ti-VCT I-4 engine that produces 28 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway while also getting 120 hp and 112 lb-ft of torque
What’s more, this is also an impressively spacious vehicle, too:
- On the one hand, the 4-Door Sedan gives drivers 85.1 cubic feet of passenger volume, 12.8 cubic feet of luggage room, and seating for as many as five
- On the other, the Hatchback provides you with 85.1 cubic feet of passenger volume and 25.4 cubic feet of volume behind the first row, and it also provides seating for five
- Finally, the ST Hatchback gives you 85.1 cubic feet of passenger volume and 25.4 cubic feet of cargo volume, while also boasting 10.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row of seats
Plus, this new Ford is outfitted with a number of lightning-fast new technologies. You’ll get all of the following, for example (as well as many more):
- SYNC 3 to ensure connectivity to friends and family throughout the drive
- SYNC AppLink, which allows you to access your own apps and music
- SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link for up-to-the-minute traffic information and the ability to generate destination information of all kinds
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, providing you with a wide range of musical choices
- A Sony Audio System, giving you the best in crisp, clear audio, as well as HD Radio
Finally, the new Fiesta is equipped with some reliable safety devices as well. Here are just a few:
- A Rear View Camera makes parallel parking as easy as pie by giving you guided advice about how to park the car
- Hill Start Assist helps you start or stop the car on an incline or a decline
- Driver Knee Airbags, as well a Side-Curtain Airbags and a set of other airbags, encase you in a reliable web of protection throughout the drive
- a Tire Pressure Monitoring System lets you check on the status of your drive no matter where you are
- Electronic Stability Control keeps you stable even at the highest of speeds
Explore the 2016 Ford Fiesta for Yourself!
Last of all, we want to remind you that there’s no reason to stop there. Just come on in to our Beach Ford dealership in order to take this car out on the road for yourself. Located at 855 Jason Boulevard in Myrtle Beach, we can also be reached at 843-839-8168 or via this online form. Don’t wait: stop by Beach Ford today to experience the all-new Ford Fiesta!